even more for kids
5 tips for a relaxed theatre visit
Going to the theatre with your (grand)child(ren) for the first time? Don't panic! We have five tips for you:
- Check the age indication that appears in the title of family shows: the show is suitable from this age onwards. The content and duration are tailored accordingly.
- Help, my child has to pee during the performance. No problem! Theatre staff will escort you towards the auditorium exit and back again. Each floor has a toilet block. On the ground floor is a spacious changing area.
- During the interval, drinks are available in the foyer. If there is no interval in the performance, there will be lemonade afterwards.
- Come on time. Then the children can marvel at the surroundings and quietly take it all in. There are special tables and chairs in the foyer where children can colour.
- In this film by Het Laagland, Belle and Juul explain what to expect from a visit to the theatre.
Looking for an unforgettable children's party? Come to a magical family show at De Maaspoort! All children up to 12 years of age canfree to a performance. With the children's party package at Bistro de Luif you make the afternoon or evening complete! For only € 11.50 you get cake and lemonade beforehand and afterwards you feast on fries with a burger or steak or pasta bolognese. For dessert, you get a delicious ice cream.
We will gladly help you choose a great show! Check out the possibilities here.
Enjoying a show and free lemonade in the interval. What more could you want! The performances in the family genre do not include a standard consumption in the interval. For the children there is free lemonade and the dads, mums, grandpas and grandmas simply pay for their drink at the bar. Use of the cloakroom is always included. This is how we keep theatre affordable and the whole family can enjoy it inexpensively.