children to theatre for free
children to theatre for free you can't start early enough
children under 12 are free
At De Maaspoort, (family) performances are free for all children up to 12 years old. Making a happy, positive noise and keeping theatre accessible - despite the ever-rising prices - that is what we want to achieve with this. You are cordially invited! Please note: always reserve (free) tickets (and therefore seats) to avoid there being no room in the auditorium.
How do you reserve free tickets for a (family) performance?
- When booking a performance in the 'family' genre, first choose the total number of tickets (choose seats in the auditorium if necessary).
- Then divide the number of tickets between the different ticket prices (normal price, children's price or free).
- If you would like to take your (grand)child to a performance of a different genre, such as Swan Lake or a beautiful music performance, you can do that too! Tickets for a child can then be reserved free of charge using the discount code KINDGRATIS2223 (for regular performances, a maximum of 1 child is free). Please note that these performances last longer and are usually scheduled in the evening.
In case you are in lesser touch and can spare the amount for the tickets? We love it if you choose to pay for the tickets then. Your contribution will be 100% used to make children happy for whom theatre is less obvious. See also: youth fund 'Good for each other'.
- Please note: always reserve (free) tickets (and therefore seats), to avoid there being no room in the auditorium.
- There is no maximum number of children per paying adult, but of course we ask for sufficient (at least 1 adult) supervision.
- The free rate is only valid for children up to 12 years old, tickets will be checked upon entry.
- A number of performances are excluded because they are not suitable for children due to content or safety. These are: star concerts, some cabaret artists such as Theo Maassen, the Moord in Bistro de Luif series and performances in the genres: From the region, Events and Education and performances at external venues such as Domani.